Cenote Snorkeling, Mayan Village, Monkey Sanctuary & Virgin Lagoon
Photosafari - Private Tour
You will become part of a Global Community of Socially Responsible Travelers with the consciousness of creating change
This experience is designed to present you the most amazing locations carefully chosen away from crowds.
Our aim is to raise your awareness and spark your creativity. You will learn skills to improve and expand your photographic technique in general on an intimate adventure through the Mayan Culture.
Drop Off time: 19:45
Private Group: Min 2,
Max 8 people
Playa del Carmen, Tulum,
All Riviera Maya
From US $250.00 / Child US $125.00 pp.
The JourneyThis Private Tour is designed for those who are looking to immerse in a different culture and find a way to leave back something meaningful behind.
We pick you up at your hotel/site at 12:30 pm, just after lunch, and our first visit will be snorkeling into the depths of a Cenote to uncover the mysteries of age-old caverns. Then you will have a first-person encounter in a native Mayan Village that will give you a taste of sincere Mayan generosity. Enjoy the pristine waters of a Virgin Lagoonand walk through the jungle in a wild Monkey Sanctuary.
“This half-day experience is designed to present you a half day adventure to get intimate with places that are away from massive tourism and responsible with the Indigenous Tourism Guidelines. At the same time, you will learn how to take amazing pictures using the Canon DSLR camera that we will provide to everyone in your private group. Our aim is to raise your awareness and spark your creativity.”
The Cenote we carefully choose is one of the most beautiful and virgin underwater caverns in the peninsula. This natural pit or sinkhole is the result of the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes pure groundwater underneath. Major Maya settlements required access to adequate water supplies, and therefore cities, including the famous Chichén Itzá, were built around these natural wells. Some cenotes played an important role in Maya rites. Believing that these pools were gateways to the afterlife, the Maya sometimes threw valuable items into them.
The Cenote that you will visit is the biggest Cave in the World with water and we will provide you Snorkeling Gear for your Underworld Adventure. “Dare to do it!” We will enjoy shooting the light and shadows over the turquoise water. We will make a Photo Shoot for you in a place that looks like a secret paradise.
Enjoy the warm hospitality of a Mayan family in their own house and learn about their history and socially segregated culture. This first-person encounter in a native village will give you a taste of sincere Mayan generosity. You and your companions will get to know their way of life, the colors, artifacts, ingredients, aromas, and knowledge of medicinal plants, religion and more. We will enjoy their culture and find local goods and handicrafts. All this will add an intimate range of subjects for our photography. Portrait photography will be our focus.
JUNGLE - MONKEY SANCTUARY
Few places offer such a spectacular variety of natural environments as the Mayan region. The main reason for the incredible exuberance of animal life in the area is the lack of major human settlements. The absence of man has allowed the character of the landscape to remain practically unchanged for centuries.
What a better way to end up the day, embrace yourself with a beautiful sunset sitting on a deck and drinking wine. If you want, we will have canoes waiting for your ride.
EXPLORE THE REAL MEXICO
"With your money you help the Mayan Community of Punta Laguna"
Learn Photography while traveling away from massive tourism.
A Photo Shoot from a professional photographer during the experience.
Snorkel in the underground river.
The best portrait photos in the intimacy of a Mayan family.
A fascinating feeling of talking outside wildlife photography in a Mayan Jungle.
We offer only private tours.
Places you will visit:
- Hidden Cenote (underwater cavern)
- Mayan Village
- Monkey Sanctuary (Ramsar Natural Reserve)
- Virgin Lagoon
Know before you book
- Children under 5 are not allowed
- Children from 5 to 11 have a special rate.
- If you have a heart condition, you should not participate.
- min 2, max 8 people
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
The workshop includes:
- DSLR reflex Canon Camera with two lense per person
- A Photo Shoot from a professional photographer during the experience
- Bilingual professional photographer / naturalist guide
- Snorkeling and life vest gear
- Suv Transportation – Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Entrance fees to the different sites
- Medical Insurance
How to book your private tour.
- Select your desired Private Photographic Safari
- Choose a date in the panel.
- If no space is available on the desired date choose the next day in a green box.
- Select the Qty of Child and Adults. (Minimun 2 pax)
- The prices goes lower when the Qty increases
- Fill in the booking form. And be very specific on your Pick up Details.
- You must contact Bushman Staff immediately after booking to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Use the contact details on the voucher received by email.
- Please send us an email or whatsapp us (+52 1 984 169 22 92) for any questions.