Muyil Swimming Channels, Private Motorboat trip with visit to the Ruins
Private Tour - Photosafari
“You´ll experience a life changing adventure steeped in rich culture and natural beauty.”
Drop Off time: 19:30
Private Group: max 6 people
Playa, Tulum, All Riviera Maya
From US $235.00 / Child US $125.00 pp.
The JourneyYou will walk around a Eco-path on the way to Muyil Ruinsdeep in the Jungle. Explore stunning lagoons on a Private Motorboat, in the Sian Kaan Natural Reserve Biosphere (Unesco World Heritage Site). You’ll experience a life-changing adventure steeped in rich culture and natural beauty.
Our Private Tours are unique itineraries designed to take full advantage of every moment and discover extraordinary places unknown to most people in the Mayan Riviera.
Your adventure will be led by a Private Naturalist Guide and Professional Photographer, that will do a Photo Shoot of your experience during the day for you to have it as a gift.
We make a huge effort to give support and consume in local businesses and services. This is our way to give to the community the opportunity to continue growing. In this tour, the motorboat that you will use belongs to a local family that is part of a well-organized cooperative of fishermen doing ecotourism as a way to have an income.
The settlement extends across 38 hectares of jungle and was one of the earliest settlements on the Caribbean Coast. The Castillo (pyramid) is 57 feet high, the highest pyramid on the Riviera Maya Coast. Muyil Ruins is small, lush, has few visitors, and feels magical.
SIAN KAAN NATURAL BIOSPHERE RESERVE
After exploring and capturing Muyil Ruins you will visit the mangroves on a motorboat and understand the importance of the wetlands. They are among the most productive and biologically complex ecosystems on earth. Mangroves provide nursery grounds for fish, tree climbing crabs and a huge variety of birds.
You will swim in the ancient Mayan Channels between the mangroves. They were built by Mayan Sailors and Merchants hundreds of years ago. We will provide you and your chosen ones a life jacket, just relax and let it flow... This is the time when you reconnect with nature and remember who, we really are.
Join us on this wonderful short tour to and natural beauty and get out of your comfort zone.
Your adventure will be led by a privately certified guide/professional photographer and each destination will be described to you in such detail that you will be able to glide back in time to the Mayan era.
At the same time, your Photo Pro will train you in the use of your equipment so you can come out with much more than a few nice pictures, at your own pace and with personalized attention.
THE GREATEST ADVENTURE
YOU WILL FEEL THE WORLD, HOW TRULY IS.
Learn Photography while traveling away from massive tourism.
A Photo Shoot from a professional photographer during the experience.
A private motorboat sunset experience
Swim in the crystal clear water of the Ancient Mayan Channels
We offer only private tours.
Places You Will Visit
- Sian Kaan Natural Reserve (Unesco World Heritage Site)
- Muyil Ruins, Jungle Eco/Path.
Know before you book
- Children from 5 to 11 have a special rate.
- If you have a heart condition, you should not participate.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take necessary precaution.
The workshop includes:
- DSLR re ex Canon Camera with two lenses
- Bilingual professional photographer / naturalist guide
- A Photo Shoot from a professional photographer during the experience.
- Picnic with cheese and wine on the deck
- Suv Transportation – Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Entrance fees to the different sites
How to book your private tour
- Select your desired Photographic Safari
- Choose a date in the panel.
- If no space is available on the desired date choose the next day in a green box.
- Select the Qty of Child and Adults. (Minimun 2 pax)
- The prices goes lower when the Qty increases
- Fill in the booking form. And be very specific on your Pick up Details.
- You must contact Bushman Staff immediately after booking to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Use the contact details on the voucher received by email.
- Please send us an email or whatsapp us (+52 1 984 169 22 92) for any questions.